- 1 FileStar 22.214.171.124 Screenshots
- 2 Intuitive handling is taken to the next level, thanks to direct input for file handling
- 3 Add your preferred files, select the required operation or, define a new “skill” altogether for the app
- 4 Intelligent software solution that helps minimize the efficiency gap in user interaction for common file operations
- 5 Uninstalling File Star software
- 6 File Size
- 7 Operating Systems:
- 8 Developer:
- 9 Download Crack Link
FileStar 126.96.36.199 Screenshots
Most user interaction with certain applications and software in general, is carried out via defined menus or features which each have designated functions. Few apps rely on haptics and other input or interaction methods. Imagine you would like to rename or convert a PDF document to another format. FileStar allows you to tell it what to do with the added content by directly inputting a search query, which pops down a large number of suggestions for different operations, or in our case, conversion formats.
Intuitive handling is taken to the next level, thanks to direct input for file handling
Users can add multiple files of various format in the app’s input interface and for each one in particular, input a text query with the preferred operation. The internal operations database of the app will automatically yield suggestions, right after the two characters have been inputted.
For the sake of practicality, we will refer to the abovementioned conversion example. Having selected a preferred output for the PDF conversion, the app then automatically redirects users to a dedicated output parameter interface, where one can select important criteria, such as an output directory, a renaming template or even notifications for the cases when files with similar names already exist.
Add your preferred files, select the required operation or, define a new “skill” altogether for the app
The available operations offered by the program are aptly named “skills” and in the eventuality that one doesn’t find the right one for the inputted files, a new one can be “suggested”, which will direct the new skill to the developer’s feedback program.
This not only helps the app’s database grow, but also actively involves users into its development, and consequently yields a more adaptable app behavior for future instances.
Intelligent software solution that helps minimize the efficiency gap in user interaction for common file operations
With the help of FileStar, one can handle files with ease, by simply writing the required operation and selecting it from a wide range of options, be it a simple renaming process or a more complex conversion.
Uninstalling File Star software
1. On your keyboard, press the Windows button
2. Type “add” then click the “Add or remove programs”
3. Next it will display the the “Apps & Features”
4. On Search this list box type File Star name
5. Last step is click the Uninstall button.
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit